|Registration||Please arrive to check in between the following times. Kids will be organized into groups and meet their newfriends.||9:00am - 9:15am|
|Morning Snow Session||On snow learning and fun. Lessons will be conducted at different areas according to the child’s ability. The morning sessions are usually spent learning new skills.||9:30am - 12:30pm|
|Morning Tea||Kids will have a break with snacks, hot chocolate and drinks. Flexible depending on the group’s needs.||10:45am - 11:10am|
|Half Day Pick Up Time||Pick up for the Half Day Ninja Kids. Lunch is not included in the half day programs.||12:15pm - 12:30pm|
|Lunch Time||Lunch is provided for full day kids in the Ninja Kids room.||12:15pm - 1:10pm|
|Afternoon Snow Session||On snow learning and fun. The PM sessions will usually be spent consolidating new skills||1:30pm - 3:15pm|
|Afternoon Tea||Kids will have a break with snacks, hot chocolate and drinks. Flexible break depending on the group’s needs.||2:30pm - 2:45pm|
|Pick Up Time||Instructors will take the time to talk to all parents and update them on your child’s day and what’s next. All children are required to be signed out by a parent or guardian.||3:15pm - 3:30pm|
- Time on snow will vary depending on the weather conditions as well as age, ability level and stamina of the group. For some children they will break only at the scheduled lunch break and ski for the rest of the day. For other groups and particularly those that are younger or new to the sport they may break more regularly during the day.
- Passes are required for all lessons. These are free for kids 6 and under with a ¥1000 deposit. You will need your child present with you in order to redeem the free pre-school ticket.
- All Ninja Kids must be fully toilet trained - our staff are unable to change nappies/diapers
- Please keep in mind we are not a baby sitting service; this means if your child does not want to ski, is too tired or unwell we will need to call you to collect them.
- Limited allergy/dietary requirements can be accommodated - if your child has more complex dietary needs you will need to provide lunch for them