Standard Booking and Lesson Terms
- Payment for your lesson constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions; you and the participants who are named on the lesson bookings agree that snowboarding and skiing are hazardous sports. GoSnow and employees cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen equipment, accident, injury, or injury resulting in death that occurs before, during or after your lesson.
- Lift passes are obligatory and are not included in the lesson price. They are required for all lifts including the magic carpets.
- Please arrive with your Snowsports gear and lift ticket ready to use.
- Payment for all lessons must be made in full prior to start of the lesson.
- Lessons will not be extended or rescheduled due to the late arrival of the guest for any reason.
- No compensation can be made for weather, snow or other operational conditions outside of the control of GoSnow.
- All parties are required to have valid travel insurance which covers you for accidents or injuries sustained while skiing or snowboarding. Insurance must also include coverage for sickness/illness including Covid-19
- In the event you need to cancel your lesson due to injury or illness and cancellation fees are applied, GoSnow can provide you with documentation to support a claim for with your travel insurance provider. A refund or reschedule for missed lessons will not be provided. Cancellation terms and fees are outlined in point 5 and 6 in the section below.
- All lessons are fixed to the lesson location accepted at the time of booking. If the client would like to change the location of the lesson, this will be subject to availability.
Payment and Cancellation Terms
- A 20% deposit is required within 7 days of your reservation and the outstanding balance is due no later than 14 days prior to your lesson start date
- Reservations made within 14 days of commencement of the lesson requires full payment at the time of booking
- GoSnow reserves the right to cancel any lessons which have not be paid by the due dates
- Cancellations made up to 7 days prior to commencement of the lesson will receive a full refund
- Cancellations made between 7 days and 48 hours prior to the commencement of the lesson will incur a 20% cancellation fee
- Cancellations including requests to reschedule lessons made within 48 hours of the commencement of the lesson will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- GoSnow reserves the right to review and cancel any bookings which do not meet our booking terms and conditions for that product in the case of a booking being automatically confirmed by the system
- GoSnow may have to cancel lessons due to staff illness or changes to resort lift operations. On these occasions alternative lessons cannot be arranged and a full refund will be provided.
- Private Lessons can be transferred with at least 24 hours’ notice to another person subject to availability.
- All Full Day lessons have a flexible start time between 8:30 am and 10:00 am.
- All lessons must meet at the private lesson meeting area as indicated at the time of booking.
- All lessons must start and finish in Grand Hirafu. Lessons are able to ski the entire Niseko United Resort once the lesson has commenced.
- All participants must be of the same or similar ability level and must be on the same equipment (No ski and board mixed privates).
- Mixed aged privates with children under 6 years will be subject to manager approval
- GoSnow will only provide privates to children under the age of 3 years in a one on one environment
- Helmets are required to be worn for all children participating in lessons
- All children in Private lessons are required to be toilet trained. Our staff are unable to change diapers/nappies
- Full Day Private Lessons are for 6 continuous hours and must take a minimum of 30 minutes’ break during the day at a time of your choice. Lunch is not provided.
- You can request a specific instructor however we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- If you select privates over multiple days which have differing start times or rest days, we will not be able to assign the same instructor to the booking.
Group Lessons - General
- Are non-transferable, except in the case of illness or injury.
- Group lesson participants must arrive at the lesson start time for check in.
- No refund or reschedule of lessons can be given for any guests who arrive after the lesson has commenced
- Lift passes are required for all lessons - we recommend that you purchase a Grand Hirafu lift pass
Children’s Group Lessons
- Check in for kids group lessons is 9:00 am.
- An emergency contact number, special dietary requests & advice of medical conditions must be provided at the time of booking. A medical information form will be sent to all guests who advise of a medical condition. This must be completed prior to the lesson commencement.
- All children must be toilet trained to take part in lessons with GoSnow. We cannot accept any children that are still in diapers.
- Helmets are required for all children who take part in our group lessons.
- Children are required to have full day lift tickets. No points or hour passes can be accepted.
- Lessons are fixed to the start location booked at the time of reservation, changes to the location will be subject to availability at that location.
- All children must be able to understand and communicate in English as they are required to follow direction by GoSnow staff, resort mountain staff & resort ski patrollers at all times. It is important that your children understand the importance of this to their safety.
- GoSnow is not liable for the loss of personal belongings. It is recommended to label your children's gear (including rental items).
- We will endeavor to contact you immediately in the event of a serious injury or accident. It is your responsibility to provide a working mobile number in Niseko. If you are not contactable emergency medical treatment may be administered as per health care professionals advice.
- All children need to be signed out at the end of the lesson unless a release form has been signed & accepted prior to the lesson commencing.
- Professional photographs/video may be taken of your child during the lesson, GoSnow is authorized to use these images for public promotion & marketing promotion.
- If your child has allergies or specific dietary needs we may not be able to cater lunch for your child. In this instance the caregiver will need to arrange a packed lunch to be provided.
Payments Involving The Use Of Credit Cards & Disclosures Required Under the Specified Commercial Transactions Act in Japan
|Matthew Robert Denning
|204 Aza Yamada, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido 044-0081, Japan
|+81 (0) 136 23 2665
|Transfer bookings accepted via our website only. Bookings are accepted by e-mail which must include an itinerary.
|Confirmation and Decision of bookings
|Bookings made by customers will be confirmed when GoSnow sends an email confirmation to the customer.
|Invalidity of bookings and Cancellation of bookings
|All bookings will be invalid if any false information is given in the bookings. Your booking will be cancelled if there is no payment prior to date of service.
|Credit cards – We accept Visa, Mastercard and AMEX cards.
|Cancellation by the customer
|Over 7 days prior: No charge, 48hrs-7 days prior: 20% charge, Within 48 hours: No refund of payment. Please use email when cancelling.
|Privacy sharing and usage
|We will never share, sell, or lease any individual personal information with anyone for promotional use without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your bookings.