- Current ability: This is my first time skiing / I have tried skiing and need to practice stopping
- Terrain: Flat area, magic carpet.
- Goals: To have fun and develop balance in the snow, to learn about ski equipment and be able to stop on a small slope
- Current ability: I can stop and I am learning to turn
- Terrain: Magic carpet
- Goals: To be able to control speed and turn in both directions
- Current ability: I can link wedge turns on the magic carpet
- Terrain: Starting on the magic carpet and moving to beginner chairlift terrain
- Goals: To link turns on a green run and ride the chairlift safely
- Current ability: I can confidently wedge turn and I am working on parallel turns
- Terrain: Challenging green & red runs
- Goals: To ski parallel on green runs and to try more difficult terrain.
- Current ability: I can ski parallel on all green and some red runs
- Terrain: On and off-piste, green, red, and some black runs
- Goals: To ski parallel in more challenging terrain and explore the mountain in a variety of snow conditions