|Registration||Please arrive to check in between the following times. Kids will be organised into groups and meet their new friends.||9:00am - 9:15am|
|AM Snow Session||On snow learning and fun. Lessons will be conducted at different areas according to the child’s ability. The morning sessions are usually spent learning new skills.||9:30am - 12:30pm|
|Lunch Time||Lunch is provided for all full day lessons at the Yama Riders kids center and on the mountain||12:30pm - 1:30pm|
|PM Snow Session||On snow learning and fun. The PM sessions will usually be spent consolidating your child’s skills||1:30pm - 3:15pm|
|Pick-Up Time||The instructor will meet you from 3:15pm so they can talk to you about your child’s progress and what is next. Please note all children are required to be signed out by a parent or guardian unless prior authorization of children over 12 has been provided.||3:15pm- 3:30pm|
- Actual time on snow will vary depending on the age, ability level and stamina of the group. For some children they will break only at the scheduled lunch break and ski for the rest of the day. For other groups and particularly those that are younger or new to the sport they may break more regularly during the day.
- Lift passes are required for all levels. Please ensure your childs pass is valid for each day of lessons.
- The main aim is to teach your kids to love the snow and have fun. Our instructors will spend the day with your group sliding, exploring, laughing, learning and playing.
- Our instructors will always have a specific skill or goal that they will be working on to keep your child progressing and improving.
- Please keep in mind we are not a baby sitting service; this means if your child does not want to ski, is too tired or unwell we will need to call you to collect them.