Our Guest Services superstars are the first point of contact for our guests and play an important role in our overall operation.
This fast paced role is suited to people with a strong customer service and sales background. We are looking for team players who are complete professionals, have excellent communication skills and a high level attention to detail. You will love helping customers to book in the best experience for them and talking to people comes naturally to you.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide a high level of customer service and continually strive to exceed our guest’s expectations
- Answer questions and book lessons for our guests via email, website, phone and in person at our sales desks
- Assist with on snow operations
- Run daily reports and complete general administrative duties
- Assist with customer complaints and, where necessary, referring onto management
- Maintain a detailed understanding of GoSnow's programs, prices and lesson details
Skills & Requirements
- Be able to obtain a valid Japanese Working Holiday Visa
- A strong customer service and sales background
- A high level of attention to detail and ability to multi task
- Excellent communication skills to be utilised via email, phone and in person
- Have a high level of computer literacy
- Be highly motivated and proactive in your day to day work
- Have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Employment Period and Hours of Work
- Full season contract is from mid November - the start of April
- Short season contract is from mid November - the end of February
- Shifts will fall between 7.30am - 8.30pm
- Late starts and split shifts available so you can maximize your time on the snow
- 4-5 shifts per week dependent on business operations
- ¥1400-¥1500 per hour depending on qualifications and experience
- 25% overtime rate for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season lift pass is offered.
- Opportunity to upgrade to an All Mountain season lift pass at a reduced rate.
- For those of you who do not require a lift pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥30,000.
Travel Support Bonus
- ¥30,000 travel cost support bonus upon contract completion.
Subsidised Accommodation and Staff Shuttle
- Subsidised staff accommodation available starting from ¥5,000 per month quad share, ¥15,000 twin share (or double for couples) with all utilities and WiFi included.
- Free Staff shuttle available to transport you between Hirafu Village and Kutchan Town .
Free Ski or Snowboard Lessons & Workshops
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons & workshops (availability dependent)
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
Future opportunities in Niseko with the company
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria). Full-time career options are also available.
Looking for more job options?
Visit the HTM Careers site for more positions available or contact us at [email protected]