Our Guest Services Supervisors oversees the daily operations of the Guest Services team and all guest related enquiries.
Working in conjunction with the Guest Services Manager you will oversee the Guest Services team throughout the winter season and help to maximize resources to ensure we are meeting our targets.
What you'll be doing
- Continually striving to exceed our Guest’s expectations and to create priceless experiences
- Overseeing all reservations for the ski school and ensuring that all correspondence is of the highest standard
- Ensuring completion of daily reports and tasks
- Training and development of the Guest Services team throughout the season
- Managing all escalated customer complaints and decide when it is required to be passed on to the Guest Services Manager
- Managing and processing refunds as per our Policies and Procedures
- Working closely with the Snowsports Scheduler and Guest Services Manager to ensure that we are maximizing resources
- Identifying areas for improvement in systems and processes
- Be responsible for creating a culture of excellence, enthusiasm and passion for snowsports
- Be able to obtain a valid Japanese Working Holiday Visa or hold a Bachelors degree to be eligible for a sponsored visa
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- Experience in business administration or sales
- Have a high level of computer literacy
- Ability to multi task, be organized and work well under pressure
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Customer service skills and experience.
Employment Period and Hours of Work
- The Guest Services Supervisor contract runs from early November until mid April
- 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week
- Peak season may require additional days and hours of work
- ¥1800 - ¥1900 per hour dependent on experience
- 25% overtime rate for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season lift pass is offered.
- Opportunity to upgrade to an All Mountain season lift pass at a reduced rate.
- For those of you who do not require a lift pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥30,000.
Travel Support Bonus
- ¥30,000 travel cost support bonus upon contract completion.
Subsidised Accommodation and Staff Shuttle
- Subsidised staff accommodation available starting from ¥5,000 per month quad share, ¥15,000 twin share (or double for couples) with all utilities and WiFi included.
- Free Staff shuttle available to transport you between Hirafu Village and Kutchan Town .
Free Ski or Snowboard Lessons & Workshops
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons & workshops (availability dependent)
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
Future opportunities in Niseko with the company
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria). Full-time career options are also available.
Looking for more job options?
Visit the HTM Careers site for more positions available or contact us at [email protected]