Our Operations Team ensure our daily business operations run smoothly and are central to the success of GoSnow.
The role would suit those who enjoy working outdoors, like to get their hands dirty, are flexible and happy to help with new tasks during the day as required.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide a high level of customer service and continually strive to exceed our guest’s expectations
- Daily set up and pack down of our facilities; fencing, flags & magic carpets
- Snow clearing all business areas
- Drive guests/staff between GoSnow bases where necessary
- Delivery and collection of kids program lunch items
- Responsible for rubbish clearing, and general building maintenance
- Assist the Kids program with weekly program set up and pack down
- Supporting the Snowsports Managers in the daily operations of the school
- Be able to obtain a valid Japanese Working Holiday Visa
- An international Drivers Permit is an essential requirement
- Be highly motivated and proactive in your day to day work
- Have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Be physically fit and able to undertake snow clearing tasks on a daily basis
Employment Period and Hours of Work
- Full season contract is from Mid November - April
- Short season contract is from Mid November - February
- Shift times are generally 7.00am - 4.30pm
- 4-5 shifts per week dependent on business operations
- ¥1300-¥1400 per hour depending on qualifications and experience
- 25% overtime rate for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season lift pass is offered.
- Opportunity to upgrade to an All Mountain season lift pass at a reduced rate.
- For those of you who do not require a lift pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥30,000.
Travel Support Bonus
- ¥30,000 travel cost support bonus upon contract completion.
Subsidised Accommodation and Staff Shuttle
- Subsidised staff accommodation available starting from ¥5,000 per month quad share, ¥15,000 twin share (or double for couples) with all utilities and WiFi included.
- Free Staff shuttle available to transport you between Hirafu Village and Kutchan Town.
Free Ski or Snowboard Lessons & Workshops
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons & workshops (availability dependent)
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
Future opportunities in Niseko with the company
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria). Full-time career options are also available.
Looking for more job options?
Visit the HTM Careers site for more positions available or contact us at [email protected]